Wednesday, April 4, 2012

if the shoe fits....drive it!

OMG...it has been too long since I added a new post here. I am sorry bloggers. I've been exploring different ideas to make this blog a better one for all of us. I am not quite there yet, but here is a good one for you (I hope):

I friend gave me a newspaper clip with a "unique" picture (see below) of a shoe; or should I say a car? I went online and found the source of it: car designer Sudhakar Yadav is the guy behind the wheel or is it the heel? He is from India and drove it in Hyderabad to mark International Women's Day at the beginning of March. The vehicle has a top speed of 45 km/h.

Would you dare drive it?



If the shoe fits... drive it!

Brazilian Shoe Box - Compliment Your Sole!


twitter: @brazilianshoebx

No comments:

Post a Comment